Exchange Traded Funds - ETFs
ETFs are open-ended trusts that trade on major stock exchanges. We use ETFs that replicate the
performance of an asset class index net of expenses. We never use expensive, leveraged, or complex ETFs.
Portfolios constructed using index ETFs offer the following advantages:
1. Lower MER costs without trailer or redemption fees.
2. Diversification that is equivalent to the index they track.
3. Deep liquidity from the creation and redemption mechanism.
4. Tax efficiency from low portfolio turnover.
5. Full transparency of the ETF investment holdings.
Depending on your investment goals, some ETFs can also be combined with call option writing strategies.
Contact Us: Winnipeg: 1.855.989.6200 / Calgary: 1.855.804.3582 / Vancouver: 1.604.609.6177